Let's get together, yeah, yeah, yeah and take a trip down memory lane with our Parent Trap cake. Inspired by Hallie and Annie's AHA moment from the classic movie we're celebrating October 11th with a delightful combination of brownies, cookies, ice cream, and of course Cookies & Creme and Peanut Butter Powder.
Nostalgic and Fun: The Indulgent Parent Trap PB Cookies & Creme Cake
- 1/2 box | brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup | vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp | water
- 1 pint | vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp | Cookies & Creme pb powder
- 1/2 box | Oreo cookies
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 F
- Step 2: Line the springform pan with parchment paper
- Step 3: Prepare the brownie mix according to the instructions on the box (ours called for 1 egg, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, and 1 Tbsp water). Pour the batter into the pan so the layer is about 1 inches thick
- Step 4: Bake brownies for 25-30 min or until a toothpick comes out almost clean
- Step 5: While the brownies cool, mix the vanilla ice cream with 1/4 cup Cookies & Creme flavored pb
- Step 6: Line the springform pan with acetate for clean layers, then spread half the ice cream pb mixture in an even layer over the brownies.
- Step 7: Place in the freezer to set. While the ice cream layer sets, blend half the container of Oreos to make an Oreo butter.
- Step 8: Spread the Oreo butter over the ice cream layer and top with another layer of ice cream
- Step 9: Freeze again to set the second ice cream layer. While that’s freezing, crush up the rest of the Oreos and combine 2 Tbsp Cookies & Creme pb powder with water until runny and smooth.
- Step 10: Top the cake with Oreo crumbs. Remove from the springform pan and drizzle with Cookies & Creme pb powder + water mixture